- Master’s degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or related field
- Strong background in optics, with detailed knowledge of interferometry and coherent optical imaging methods
- Hands-on experience designing and building optical research systems
- Experience developing hardware control software (Labview, Python and/or C / C++)
- Experience in signal and image processing (Matlab, Python)
- Excellent organization, problem‑solving, and communication skills
- Appreciation for open communication, teamwork, and an international, interdisciplinary academic environment
You want to start an exciting career in academia and industry and gather first leadership experience? You are looking for an inspiringsetting to develop andcontribute your knowledge, skills and ideas to projects thatstrive to positively impact patients’ lives?
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.