At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
The Global Fleet and Product (GFP) team’s mission is to provide the vehicles and services that enable Amazon to delight customers with our last mile operations. This role on the GFP team is responsible for owning product strategy for electric vehicles (EV) across Europe. The role is responsible for evaluating both current and new EVs, setting up testing and evaluation processes, designing the strategy for products and partnerships around EVs, and establishing roadmaps with our auto OEM partners.
The candidate will be responsible for:
· Defining, prioritizing, and planning Electric Vehicle programs/projects
· Managing program and project execution and ensuring that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date
· Working cross functionally with R&D, operations, and other product management functions
· Comfortable with influencing internally as well as externally, and building partnerships across a wide range of third party partners, including legacy OEMs and startups
· Excel at navigating innovative technologies to futureproof AMZL last mile fleet
· Create the vision and product roadmap to integrate new technologies into existing platforms
· Generating buy-in for the EU EV product vision with leadership and partner teams
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in Automotive or relevant industry with project management or product development background
· Experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
· Proficiency with tools/systems to analyze data including Excel, or other data management system
· MBA or Master Degree in a related field
· Experience with auto OEM or start-up/tier one supplier
· Electric vehicle development/testing experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
· Ability to analyze significant amounts of data from disparate sources and turn that analysis into a recommendation
· Experience leading new or start-up related projects where processes will need to be defined, implemented and iterated
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented work environment. You create order, without stifling progress and adaptation
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.