• This engineering opportunity involves both a hands-on position as well as the requirement to analyze, plan and steer projects in the day to day responsibilities.
• Recommend equipment, yields, and productivity improvements as well as cost optimization measures in cooperation with the TPM team and production leads
• Independently manage projects to perform equipment and software optimization
• Coordinate and perform equipment and software validations.
• Manage all tasks related to the introduction of new products in close cooperation with the R&D team.
• Must have knowledge of U.S. and foreign medical device regulations, GMP, FDA, QSR’s, ISO 9000, CE Mark, and ANSI
• Must have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in engineering tasks and managing engineering projects
• Strong mechanical background with “hands on” experience is a plus
• Clean room experience and experience in the ophthalmic industry is a plus
• Comfortable to work in a high volume with intense pace environment.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus
Required Training (SOPS, Forms, Work Instructions, etc)
• QCSOP 200 – General Quality Guidelines
• ISO 13485
• QCSOP 286 – Hygiene and Gowning Requirements
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.