• Collection and analysis of data, KPI’s to provide direction on improvements of efficiency and cost in the lab production environment.
• Utilizing lean principles to improve efficiencies in the lab production environment.
• Draft and edit work instructions, operating procedures, visual aids, and documents related to the quality control plan.
• Perform and guide calibration process according to company requirements.
• Evaluate equipment performance and process capabilities.
• Manage self and work assignments.
• Reinforces compliance to company approved methods and quality standards.
• Work closely with management team to achieve results needed to satisfy customer demand.
• Ongoing communication with Technical Manager, Production Manager and Lab Manager.
• Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Provide various reports in a timely manner
• High degree of initiative and proven ability to work independently
2. Understanding of basic Lean principles in a production environment.
3. Statistical Analysis skills.
4. Outstanding people skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
5. Effective communication skills
6. Detail oriented
7. Manage self and work assignments, Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
8. High degree of initiative and proven ability to work independently
9. Ability to apply principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics.
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.