Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is looking for a for a highly analytical and customer-obsessed Program Manager who will help develop best - in - class processes and tools to drive optimal volume flow through the European transportation network.
· Data analysis experience (in a business or academic research setting) involving making hypotheses, accessing and prepping data and drawing actionable insights
· Demonstrated technical expertise in at least one of: SQL/ R/ Python/ Matlab/ Stata/ VBA
· Great verbal and written communication skills to influence your stakeholders and manage expectations
EUSC Central Flow refers to a new approach in ATS to define a scalable solution to optimise the package flow throughout our middle mile. This is a key strategic initiative with a vision to transform the way the network looks at its operational processes and tools. The role will provide opportunities to think big, develop original ideas, and partner with stakeholders to develop a strategic approach to scale Central Flow.
· Candidate should have a degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or similar quantitative field.
· Proven experience of working in an analytical environment preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics or Transportation Planning.
· Fluency in English is required.
· Advanced Excel knowledge is required
· proven experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
· Advanced proficiency in SQL (With statements, CTEs) and understanding of data warehousing
· Working knowledge of dash boarding tools such as Tableau, R Shiny, QlikView;
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.