At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop new products in the field of electronic materials for the automotive industry in alignment with the Product Development management
- Design and prepare lab formulations for one- and two-component, electrically conductive and non-conductive adhesives
- Specification testing of lab formulations and development of test methods
- Clear and concise documentation of lab work
- Scale-up and transfer of lab formulations into serial production located at different manufacturing sites
- Plan and organize activities to deliver high-quality results in a timely manner according to the requirements
- Communicate test results internally