- Code number: PAG-D-2260867-E-2
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Weilimdorf
- Organization: Porsche AG
- Definition of vision and roadmap for ePayment for the Group-wide expansion and further development of the worldwide C2B payment processes
- Design of the strategic direction regarding payment transactions in e-commerce, marketplace, in-car and at the point of sale
- Analysis and integration of internal and external requirements for the payment processes of all distribution channels
- Set-up and further development of ePayment processes and systems
- Implementation and management of projects for the integration of payment solutions per market and business area
- Coordination and negotiations with payment service providers and banks as well as management of internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation and presentation of the work results in the relevant agile ceremonies, internal committees and task forces on group level
- Graduate in economics or information technology
- Several years of professional experience (usually ≥ 5 years) in a comparable position, ideally as product owner, product manager or project manager for payment, experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Substantial experience in managing agencies and service providers
- Ideally, knowledge of the agile development of digital products/services and scaled, agile organisations
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Strong teamwork, communication and innovation skills, the ability to be assertive and have a structured way of working
“In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself.”
This quote from Ferdinand Porsche sums up what Porsche is as a brand, as a company, as a car manufacturer and as an employer. The “Porsche idea” has produced unique sports cars, such as the Porsche 356 and the 911. With the combination of tradition, innovation and our employees` Porsche typical – sometimes unconventional – ways of thinking, we make automobile dreams come true and always have that “little bit more” in our sights. But Porsche is more than “just” an exclusive sports car producer. Because Porsche has a lot to offer as an employer as well: numerous entry and career opportunities, measures for combining work and family, and flexible working hours.
Regardless of what others do, we are always striving to redefine our limits and set standards. But all of this can only be achieved today and in the future with employees and management who always have an eye for more than the standard. What does that look like? Get to know your future colleagues.
You will find exclusive insights into the Porsche working world on our jobs and careers profiles on social media:
Our application hotline, on 0711/911-22 911, is open Monday to Friday from 14.00 to 18.00 for any questions you may have about applications to Porsche.