Furthermore you will:
- coordinate the product backlogs, ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories, according to business value
- lead the planning of releases and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- contribute and defend customer journey map in the development process, discover customer research needs and organize customer research together with internal and external UX/UI professionals
- facilitate communication between stakeholders and teams
- provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- follow our industry as well as keep up to date with agile best practices and new trends
- a University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or other relevant field
- previous working experience as a Product Owner or managing complex projects
- in-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- the ability to think creative with a vision
- attention to details
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.