The Center for Integrated Research is comprised of researchers who support and conduct the design, research, production, and deployment of foundational perspectives and other thought leadership materials across multiple campaigns. This work drives to the heart of Deloitte’s prioritized “issues to own” and positions the firm as a thought leader in the marketplace.
For our team at the location Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement.
- Work under the direction of the senior (or regional) campaign managers to coordinate, track and project manage research initiatives; support impact reporting; and drive internal CIR initiatives
- Demonstrate a strong ability to collaborate, coordinate, and strategize with a wide variety of stakeholders in the business and across other research and insights centers, to leverage the breadth and depth of subject matter expertise in the firm, and use that to drive greater impact for the CIR
- In coordination with research campaign leaders, speak to the value of the work produced by the CIR, advocating and promoting its use among stakeholders
- Build relationships with local and regional stakeholders and sponsors to identify new topics explore within an established campaign, regionalize global research, and surface potential new campaign ideas that might resonate in your region
- Constantly look for tools and resources that the research team can use to collaborate better and continually increase the quality of research work
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a program management, research, and/or planning role
- Preferred experience in one or more technology domains (e.g., cloud, AI), talent-related domains (e.g., Future of Work), or topics related to sustainability, climate change, or economics;
- Fluent in US/UK English
- Executive-level verbal and written communication skills in US/UK English, as well as strong editorial skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple stakeholders and forge consensus
- Agility to move between multiple topics, along with Curiosity around emerging shifts in the business landscape (technology-driven and from other sources) and ability to frame those shifts in relation to business impact
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines with strong project management skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to write publication-ready articles and analyses of emerging and complex topics
- Up to 20% travel required
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?