Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is a rapidly growing, global operation unit, which significantly impacts the customer experience. We are at the forefront of innovation, rebuilding transportation network and helping our carrier partners have access to technology platform across Europe. This is an innovative, technology-driven solution for the trucking needs of small and large businesses.
The team is looking for a Program Manager with proven experience in analytical and strategic thinking and scaling programs within large, complex businesses.
As a Program Manager, you will be the business owner responsible for defining and implementing the product vision for multi-million dollar spends that meets our customers' needs while also meeting business performance goals. You will work in a cross functional environment with the Program Development, Global Tech, Scheduling, Operations, Carrier management, Network planning teams, and lead projects that will step change the way we operate our business across EU.
This role can be based in any of our corporate locations in Luxembourg, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain or France.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Owning and defining the product offerings for ATS and presenting strategic business cases and execution strategy to the leadership team and other critical stakeholders
- Partnering with the global technology teams and ensuring product delivery
- Implementing the required governance mechanism (KPIs) along with reporting and analytical deep-dives
-Solve ambiguous analyses with less well-defined inputs and outputs; guide to the heart of the problem and identify root causes
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related fields
- Experience managing a product or service launch
- Experience working with large cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders across various functions including (but not limited to) technology, legal, and/or finance
-Experience reporting and interpreting large sets of data with accompanying business insights
-Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical programs.
-Data modelling skills (Excel, Python, R, Machine Learning, Regression, Linear programming)
- Fluent in English
-Advanced degree in Logistics or Transportation and MBA preferred
-Demonstrated evidence of reducing transportation, labor and inventory costs through application of logistics and supply chain optimization methodologies
- Entrepreneurial, self-sufficient and able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment
- Experience working in the transportation, supply chain or related industries, with Program Ownership/Management, Product Management, or top-tier consulting experiences being a strong plus
- Prior experience owning a P&L and project management in relevant industries
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be provided along with your conditional offer.