- Code number: MHP-D-0-E-5
- Entry level: Graduates / Young Professionals
- Location: Cluj
- Organization: MHP - A Porsche Company
- Supporting & managing the platform (organizational level)
- Support country roll-outs
- Coordinate local requirements with platform roadmap
- Develop project delivery plan, identify risks and prioritize tasks
- Responsible for project delivery: aim, quality, time and budget
- Provide analytical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and documenting system requirements
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Interacts and communicates in a professional manner with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Act as liaison between the client and technical team
- Provide direction to the implementation teams to assess and adjust scope
- 5+ years’ experience in SAP Hybris Solutions
- Concrete understanding of SAP Hybris Application Lifecycle Framework (with focus on Marketing modules)
- Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban etc.)
- Experience in project estimation, delivery planning, tracking and reporting
- Knowledge of web-based technologies (most relevant: Java, ABAP) is a big advantage
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline is an advantage
- Fluent in English is a must; knowledge of German is an advantage
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland. But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow, today. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents like cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
By the way, our recruiting team will review your application both in the context of the specified job, and also cross-departmentally. This way we can evaluate whether there is a suitable position for you anywhere at MHP.
Any questions? Don’t be shy - you can reach our recruiting team online, or at firstname.lastname@example.org