- be responsible for scheduling and execution of development projects for high-end electron microscopes
- ensure that project milestones, deliverables, and cost targets are met
- functionally lead a team of >10 technical staff members both internal as well as external, chairs functional and cross-functional team meetings to effectively manage and communicate the project
- maintain project documentations including project status reports and budget tracking
- ensure that system hardware meets the relevant legislative and customer specific compliance requirements such as CE
- act as interface and manage both internal as well as external suppliers
- work closely with lead system architects on project scoping and technical details breakdowns
- an above-average degree in physics, electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or a comparable technical degree
- 3-5 years of practical experience in the management of complex system development (hard- and software) projects ideally with international partners / suppliers with focus on deliverables, oversight, quality and timelines
- a project management certification and experience with Electron microscopes or other metrology systems for the semiconductor industry
- a proven ability to manage complexity and uncertainty in a rapidly changing environment
- excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills in English, command of German language is a plus
- proven collaboration and conflict resolution skills
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.