The Revenue Manager is responsible for the active steering of capacities and access rates on all LCAG platforms leaving the area.
He/she continuously monitors and analyzes the performance of assigned flights with regards to revenue, loadfactor, loadmix and quality.
By applying appropriate measures, he/she is responsible for increasing the revenue of the flights as defined by company targets.
The Revenue Manager provides advice and assists the sales organization in evaluating special business (e.g. tender and/or long term contracts).
Within the operational targets set by the line manager of the regions, together with the process manager, the Revenue Manager performs the following duties:
Long Term Capacity Planning and Steering
- Sets and adjusts the capacity of the flights.
- Segments capacity in allocated and non-allocated capacity.
- Prepares basic ULD distribution of multi-segment flights.
- Defines access rate parameters.
- Defines and adjusts overbooking parameters.
- Reacts adequately to capacity changes (e.g. equipment or schedule change).
- Requests freighter extra section or re-routings due to current demand.
- Evaluates long term contracts and adjusts the allotments if necessary.
- Monitors flight event performance throughout the booking period, and subsequently initiates measures to improves flight performance.
- Defines and adjusts queue settings and automatic confirmation settings.
- Fully supports the quality system and use its tools.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/ vocational training desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree desirable.
- Business/ economics or engineering university degree desirable, preferably with emphasis on marketing / sales, commerce and /or logistics.
- 3-5 years cargo experience or equivalent required.
- Fluent English required.
Industry knowledge desirable
Cargo Basic Training (former A1) or basic cargo knowledge
- Aircraft dimensions and loadability rules including the loadabiliy check.
- Calculation of AWB related data such as: DG groups, general stowage rules, REV/cbm.
- Knowledge of the LCAG products and the different possibilities of getting access to a flight. (e.g. BXO, allotments including HBA, SBA and SDA)
- Knowledge of different types of revenues, charges and surcharges.
- Reading and understanding schedule information in Sched connect (Cosma)
- Understanding of the automatic stowage loss calculation (ASL) in easyBooking and its impact on hurdle rates.
Contribution margin accounting
- Understanding of CER (Cargo Ergebnis Rechnung) logic.
- Calculation and understanding of PC-VS.
- Difference of evaluation of shipments based on.
- Mileage prorating according to CER.
- Doc Value according to AWB.
- Pre-cap Calculation
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent Business sense.
- Good Cost consciousness.
- Good detail oriented.
- Strong Innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of mathematical concepts.
- Excellent Problem Solving.
- Strong project management.
- Strong quality consciousness.
- Strong productivity driven.
- Excellent reasoning ability.
- Good safety and security.
- Strong strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent ability to work under pressure.
- Good adaptability.
- Good assimilation.
- Excellent change management.
- Strong conceptual thinking/Procedure
- Excellent conflict skills management.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Good customer service.
- Excellent commitment.
- Strong corporate awareness.
- Strong delegation.
- Excellent flexibility.
- Strong independence.
- Excellent initiative.
- Excellent intercultural awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent judgment.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent professionalism.
- Excellent reliability.
- Excellent responsibility.
- Excellent teamwork.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
*Cover Letter required.
*company may provide relocation assistance.