At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. Come join the team and help us make history!
· Review new 3P carriers ensuring they meet compliance standards
· Drive cross-functional assessments of risks and controls to align to company strategy and risk appetite
· Develop a working knowledge of the operational processes and controls in place that support all compliance programs
· Assist with linking policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls, monitoring, and reporting with the goal of improving operations, compliance policies, and risk management
· Collaborate with project teams in developing business requirements and business controls in implementation plans
· Drive process improvement and control implementation projects
· Drive documentation of processes, risks, and controls and work with owners to assign accountability
· Support process improvement, automation, and control implementation projects
· Collaborate with project and tech teams in developing business requirements and business controls.
· Assist with linking policies, standard operating procedures, internal controls, monitoring, and reporting with the goal of improving operations, compliance policies, and risk management.
· Improve the standardization and documentation of processes, risks, and controls and work with owners to assign accountability
· Deliver quality risk and compliance reports that are effectively written with practical, actionable, and value-added recommendations
· BA/BSc degree (or equivalent experience)
· Legal, risk or compliance experience in operations, transportation, or logistics
· Experience in auditing 3P contractors
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Experience reviewing compliance processes and standards
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Fluent in English and French or in German and English
· Successful legal state examination
· CPA, CMA, CISA, CIA or similar risk, audit, or compliance credentials