- Code number: PME-D-1606729218-E
- Entry level: Management
- Location: Dubai
- Organization: Porsche Middle East
- Volume Planning and Reporting:Management of all parts of short-term and long-range sales planning, budget planning and sales reporting including development of all sales planning and reporting processes.Actively manage and challenge all importers planning through thoroigh formin of own opinion supported by relevant claculation structures.Management of production demand planning and securing of ideal product supply for the importers of the sales region.Management of analysis of market and competition.Management of I-Option steering including target setting, performance measuring and reporting.
Incentive Planning and Reporting:Management of incentive budget including planning,
controlling and reporting, as well as set-up of incentive programs to improve sales
Sales Systems and Training:Management of sales systems PVMS, PIA and
DeltaMaster.Training of importers on sales planning and reporting tools, systems and
Order Management:Order management and timely fulfilment of all relevant deadlines
in the order processes. Management of market stock and market order bank audits.
- Automotive Industry/ Planning Department experience required
- 5 Years previous work experience required
- Leadership skills required, team leading experience preferred
High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook)
required. Data Banks proficiency preferred.
- Masters degree (Business Administration or other related degree)
- English proficiency required, German is a plus