At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business leadership hiring whilst leading recruitment for both sales and technical talent across EMEA. You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, hiring managers, HR BP’s and work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next generation sourcing strategies.
- collaborate with Hiring Managers and Recruiters globally to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. This includes identification and thorough mapping of competitor organizations.
- identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.
- assess and qualify candidates against Amazon’s Leadership Principles and build talent pools for future hiring of critical profiles
- scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business across EMEA.
- Impact and drive initiatives for wider Talent Acquisition and business to help accelerate the companies growth targets
· 8+ years’ experience recruiting and sourcing for Sales talent in a similar environment to across multiple levels and profiles· Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools such as: internal ATS and CV databases, deep-web Boolean searching, tapping through engineering/business social networks and other unique methods. · Ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight timelines. · Prioritization of multiple functions, tasks and managing time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment · Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates · Strong business acumen understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience · Ability to train, coach, co-manage teams of successful and talented individuals.
· Demonstrated creativity in developing and delivering against strategic sourcing efforts for Sales profiles including branding initiatives. · Prior experience in a research capacity recruiting related · Demonstrated ability to execute a defined sourcing strategy “Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.