Senior Account Manager FinTech - Location preferred Berlin but flexible location in Germany possible
Would you like to be part of an awesome team focused on helping iconic AWS FinTech customers in the Digital Native Business (DNB) segment disrupting the banking industry and building world class customer experiences? Do you have the passion for technology as well as the business acumen to establish Amazon Web Services as a strategic partner for leading German neo-Banks? Are you comfortable to think outside the box and do you see opportunities where others see problems?
As Senior Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help our DNB customers build exceptional customer experiences that drive their growth and shape the future of many industries. Your responsibilities will be to deeply understand your customers industry and their end customer to support them on their strategic initiatives with AWS technologies and expertise. You have to be comfortable to lead discussions on both technical as well as on the C-Level. Working backwards from your customers strategic initiatives, you build account strategies and execute against them.
Our DNB Teams Vision is to
Be(come) an integral part of the customer's organisation, pioneer new business models, drive key initiatives, and create digital experiences that inspire all industries.
The successful candidate has relevant experience in growth-oriented sales roles in the technology sector with focus on the FinTech market. You have cloud domain expertise, and deeply appreciate how AWS can help its customers continue to leverage AWS to grow. You have strong analytical acumen, synthesis, structuring, and problem solving skills to translate ambiguous and often incomplete information into action plans and insights. You need a strong bias for ‘invention’ and ‘simplification’, demonstrated experience in cross-functional stakeholder management and alignment, and a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach. You need passion for business writing and programmatic initiatives.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Enlighten your customer by helping them success in their marketplace
· Drive business growth and AWS adoption with existing AWS customers.
· Create and executed against Account Plans to exceed your quarterly targets.
· Generate and maintain a robust pipeline of new customer workloads
· Accelerate your success by working with internal stakeholders and leveraging external partners
· Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and Amazon
· Represent AWS at conferences & marketing events
· Several years of technology related sales, business development or consulting experience
· Track record in Key Account Management roles
· Profound insights into the cloud market, the main stakeholders and trends
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English
· BA/BS degree required
· MBA/MA/MS degree
· Experience in driving adoption of new technologies and solutions
· Previous Cloud expertise at a technology company
· Prior experience of working in an international environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.