Senior Ad Tech Sales Manager - Germany
Amazon Advertising is a key strategic focus for Amazon and is in a rapid and exciting growth phase. Within Amazon Advertising, the Ad Tech Sales team is focused on developing strategic partnerships across advertising agencies and direct clients. At the center of our partnerships with customers are meaningful and scalable technology partnerships. As a Ad Tech Manager, you will focus on driving the adoption of the Amazon DSP, as well as building broader relationships with digital marketing decision makers within agencies and advertisers to further educate holistic reasons for deeper investment within programmatic. You will educate and consult them on how to leverage Amazon’s suite of ad tech product offerings – ranging from audience planning, measurement, reporting, and driving excitement for new capabilities such as API’s, measurement solutions and DCO. You will influence industry thinking on leading-edge approaches to leverage Amazon DSP and core ad technology and as a byproduct be considered a “go to” contact for investment decision makers.
You will use your several years’ experience selling or building programmatic advertising solutions to grow revenue for the DSP and adjacent ad tech solutions to your portfolio of clients. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships, consultative approach and deep understanding of the programmatic industry, you will act as a strategic partner to your clients, and act as an ambassador for them when providing feedback to internal sales and product stakeholders. You will work across several organizations including: Account Executives, Product Managers, Product Marketing and Solutions Architects and Consultants.
The position can be based in MUC, HH, DUS or BER.
· Several years of B2B sales experience
· Proven experience owning and growing relationships with marketing, tech and programmatic decision makers
· Able to effectively and confidently communicate with VP and C-level clients
· Deep understanding of programmatic ad tech industry and marketing automation landscape that enable you to identify how Amazon advertising adtech solutions help customers reach their marketing goals
· Consolidate and prioritize customer feedback and collaborate internally with Product Management to drive scalable changes for the DSP
· Excellent communication skills (both with clients and within the team)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills English and German
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Several years of experience delivering results in a sales or partnership development role at a digital ad tech company
· Ability to effectively communicate with customers of all experiences from trading level teams to C suite personnel.
· Strong analytical capabilities and confidence using data sets
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.