We strive to develop digital solutions for scale at ZEISS and cooperate closely across ZEISS with different functions and businesses around the globe. We are based in Munich, Oberkochen and Jena and work with an international orientation to jointly enable the digital future @scale for our ZEISS business units.
Integrated in a team that acts across functions and businesses you will
- Design and implement new cloud platform and product solutions (hands on coding required)
- Analyse existing solutions in terms of critical security risks
- Design and implement testing strategies focusing on security and data privacy aspects
- Collaborate and contribute in agile development teams during implementation and refinement
- Develop, apply, further develop and spread ZEISS group wide guidelines and support for relevant solution architecture
- Take responsibility until products/solutions and services are productive
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position, where you gathered strong experience in software application security
- A cloud native mindset with a strong experience in designing and developing cloud-based applications
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Azure and an understanding of the limitations, pitfalls and benefits of the offered products
- A self-motivated and self-driven working approach to identifying and solving problems and a high aspiration for quality
- Strong communication skills to easily navigate in corporate as well as “geeky/nerdy” environments
- A team player approach – contribute in teams and take responsibility
- Fluent language skills in German and English
Shape the digital future of ZEISS – at speed and for scale, living the cloud first paradigm!
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.