Come and join a new Amazon business!
Heavy Bulky Services is a new Amazon business designed to enable Customers to enjoy their new products from day one. We provide Services at point of product delivery, booked at the time of product purchase. We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to support the recruitment of professional service providers in Germany.
We are seeking someone with a passion for delivering for Customers and experienced in account management, working with partners at c-suite level. You will play a pivotal role in launching this business in Germany, driving provider strategy and ensuring operational excellence for Customers.Your stakeholder management skills internally and externally will be well honed, and you leverage this to succeed.
Based in Amazon’s Munich office, your responsibilities will include the following:
· Identifying and on boarding professional service providers in Germany
· Creating long term partnerships with professional service providers, growing Service selection over time
· Conducting business reviews and monitoring provider performance metrics
· Partnering with business teams to ensure the correct Service selection to support products
· Working with internal teams to streamline processes and technology to enable professional service providers to succeed
· Effectively resolving at root cause any day to day operational and financial issues
· Proven experience driving long term value in account relationship management, including negotiation, business development, and support
· Product/program management experience or proven ability to identify and implement innovative new business ideas and opportunities
· Ability to communicate effectively internally to stakeholders and externally to clients, acting as an influencer and ambassador on behalf of Amazon
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of internal groups
· Fluent in German and English
· Several years experience in business development/account management
· Experience working in a start up environment
· Exceptional organisational and people skills, as well as outstanding strategic and analytical skills
· Passion and enthusiasm for being in a new business
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment and ability to deal with ambiguous environments
· Knowledge of data warehouse/SQL a plus
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in ENGLISH in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.