- develop, implement and monitor the End-to-End Planning and Integrated Business Planning Processes and Strategy with a continues improvement approach
- enable the End-to-End Planning and Integrated Business Planning Processes and the related technical solutions to incorporate new business models and new business partnerships. Defining, developing specifications for future end-to-end planning processes and systems and implementing across the value chain
- drive and coordinate the monthly planning processes and ensure closed-loop process discipline for the monthly IBP/ S&OP process. By working with internal and external customers to analyze the needs for further development of supply chain planning processes
- ensure consistency of planning and planning scenarios across our multi-echelon planning network with the aim to ensure high service levels at adequate inventory and cost levels - and take appropriate measures in case of deviations
- ensure the seamless daily operation of End-to-End Planning and Integrated Business Planning processes and systems in cooperation with your counterparts in Information Technology additionally manage the system configuration incl. master data, quarterly releases and validation of new features for the supply chain planning system
- bring innovation regarding I4.0 standard and advanced analytics, machine learning and other advanced methods into the planning processes to ensure the next level of digital readiness for the Supply Chain
- build a holistic planning cockpit for the whole Supply Chain including early warning mechanisms to enable early identification and reaction to special situations and planning inconsistencies
- support the Global Supply Chain Management Team on all planning process relevant transactions, mainly by developing and optimizing business processes in close collaboration with IT
- minimum of Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Logistics or similar, paired with a passion for Supply Chain Management MBA or a Master's in Supply Chain Management highly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in global Supply Chain Management/5+ years' experience in Finance Planning, Supply Chain or Planning Management including 3 or more years of S&OP/IBP experience
- • strong interpersonal skills in influencing, developing and/or motivating people from diverse backgrounds and for interacting at all levels within the organization and excellent communication and moderation skills (both orally and written) paired with a hands-on mentality
- well-structured and self-organized way of working paired with strong process-discipline and a target-oriented mindset
- thorough understanding of end to end supply chain processes and interdependencies as well as of corresponding end-to-end customer experience and Deep Knowledge of End-to-End Planning and Integrated Business Planning Processes
- good analytical skills and ability to use models for optimization purposes
- strong project management and process improvement skills and Background in process improvements, product launches, production and demand planning
- requires Fluency in English, German and fluency in any other languages is a plus
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.