- Code number: MHP-D-0-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: MHP - A Porsche Company
- Responsible for design, development, go-live and optimization of BI projects
- Design functional and technical architecture solutions to solve business use cases
- Implement comprehensive BI backend solutions (incl. visualization of reports/dashboards)
- Take over responsibility as (sub) project team lead
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship for best practices to other teams, clients and senior management
- Create long term relationships with clients and achieve a strong reputation as a trusted advisor for BI related topics
- Identify and lead generation of business development opportunities
- B.Sc. or M.S. degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 4+ years of Business Intelligence experience
- Experience with major BI solutions like like SAP BW, Qlik, IBM Cognos and/or Microsoft Power BI
- Integration knowledge with different modules of ERP systems like SAP ECC and/or S/4HANA
- Experience with visualization tools such as Lumira and/or Tableau
- Knowledge of cloud-based BI solutions like SAP Analytics Cloud
- Programming skills in ABAP and/or Java
- Team player with strong communication skills willing to leave his/her comfort zone and think outside of the box
- Strong customer focus, proven Change Management skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to details and ability to work autonomously and manage multiple tasks
- Proven success in communicating with clients, technical teams and senior management
- Willingness to be based in Atlanta, GA and travel 80-100%
- US Citizen/Green Card/EAD required (we are unable to sponsor visas at this time)
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland. But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents such as cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
Our recruiting team will review your application for not only the specified job, but for other opportunities as well. This way we can evaluate whether there is an even more suitable position for you at MHP.
You can reach our recruiting team at Recruiting-Americas@mhp.com