- Code number: MHP-D-0-E-4
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Birmingham, London United Kingdom
- Organization: MHP – A Porsche Company
We strive for excellence every day from working with clients, creating innovative and new technologies, through to executing strategies and deploying transformational projects throughout businesses. Understanding and harnessing the future for our clients is the norm, ensuring that what we deliver is both of premium quality and cutting edge so that our clients are never left behind in their personal endeavors for excellence.
Our teams are at the heart of MHP. There can be no better time to join MHP UK, at this time we are experiencing rapid growth, growth of clients, scope of projects, and diversity of consulting and technical requirements. Experience a start-up working environment, actively taking part in the process of shaping MHP UK.
In reward for your work, MHP UK provide your choice of VW, Audi, Skoda or SEAT car through the group’s employee scheme, pension scheme, medical insurance, training, and a more than competitive salary, together with opportunities to earn a healthy bonus. We expect that additions to the MHP team to bring with them not only their open minds, but also experience and energy for the challenge.
Customer Experience Consulting
Centred in the discipline of Customer Experience, you will have the abilities to work with all levels within a client to analyse, assess, and develop improvements across all aspects of the Customer Journey.
Developing the solution is only one aspect of the role, deploying and engraining the change is the second stage. Working with all stakeholder, you will need to understand the workings of Change Management, together with the wider implications of Transformational Change across a business.
All projects with clients are different, and as such have various needs and requirements. Therefore, a key element of the role to is to be a true consultant, not just to follow a single process/model/method but understand that adaptability and working with all stakeholders to drive a project through to it’s objectives.
Client Relationship & Opportunity Management
Build and maintain strong relationships with current stakeholders as well as expanding your network within our client to develop new opportunities. Work with both, new and existing customers to identify business opportunities across all MHP Service Units within the UK.
Aside from day to day project delivery you will need to build, maintain and develop internal relationships within MHP colleagues in Germany and further afield who can provide experience and support to bring new ideas to your customers.
- We rely on your enriching expert knowledge skills in Customer ExperienceWe expect that you have a strong background in the strategy, design and ability to deliver across all customer Touchpoints of Sales, Marketing and Service solutions, CRM, knowledge of digital and omni-channel solutions, its associated processes and organisational implications.
- Knowledge of tools and techniques to help define the future state e.g. Customer Journey Mapping, Lifetime Value Mapping, Customer Segmentation, Target Operating Model, process mapping, Marketing ROI, role of digital, etc.
- We rely on your working knowledge of digitisation; CRM and digital marketing together with its role across the organisation.
- Business Change and Transformation experience at project level.
- We assume that you finished your studies successfully
- We appreciate the on-site cooperation with our customers, partners and MHP-colleagues and value flexibility and willingness to travel. (up to 4 days/week)
- You lead cross functional diverse teams within your project
- We expect fluent English for smooth communication within our international team
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland.
But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow, today. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents like cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
By the way, our recruiting team will review your application both in the context of the specified job, and also cross-departmentally. This way we can evaluate whether there is a suitable position for you anywhere at MHP.
Any questions? Don’t be shy - you can reach our recruiting team online, or at +49 (0)7141 7856 1600.