- Code number: PCO-D-1701195-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Stuttgart, München, Hamburg, Berlin or Frankfurt
- Organization: Porsche Consulting GmbH
Are you enthusiastic about strategic tasks in the area of Corporate Development and would you like to work in a highly diversified work environment as well as in a dynamic and future-oriented team? We are looking for consultants (m/f/d) for the following tasks:
- Conduction of consultancy projects with a strong strategic core
- Development and implementation of corporate strategies and market entry strategies
- Reinventing business models (e.g. platform solutions)
- Management of value increase programs to foster innovativeness, agility and high performance
- Design of corporate-wide transformation concepts
- Support in the acquisition and the development of innovative consultancy projects
- Development of external ecosystem as well as developing strategy papers
- Above-average degree completed, ideally supplemented with MBA or doctorate
- Many years of professional experience in strategy consultancy or an industrial goods company
- Well-founded knowledge in strategy development, the development of business models and in process and organizational design
- Distinct willingness to travel (traveling at home and abroad) and excellent command of English, additional language skills are an advantage
In all tasks assigned, you will work out creative solutions and develop tailor-made change management measures as a basis for sustainable improvements. Project experience gained will be passed on to colleagues as part of our internal knowledge management process.
We think strategically and act pragmatically. True to this brand promise, our consultants effectively implement tailored concepts for more than 200 clients a year. Established in 1994, today Porsche Consulting GmbH is ranked as one of the top management consultancies in Germany with branches in Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Berlin, Milan, Sao Paulo, Atlanta and Shanghai. More than 500 passionate consultants and business service professionals help our clients – from large and medium-sized companies to multinational corporations – achieve measurable results and are enthusiastic about change. They represent us. They make us proud.
Further information is available here: www.porsche-consulting.de
- Induction – three-week training phase (warm-up) and mentoring program in the first six months
- Development – regular perspective feedback discussions and two training weeks per year
- Atmosphere – team events, such as e.g. skiing, Porsche driving experiences or the Porsche Consulting weekend is an annual highlight
- Flexibility – free selection the office location, home office days and sabbaticals
- Added benefits – diverse and multicultural environment, support for doctorates and MBA programs as well as Porsche/VW leasing
Exclusive insights into the work of Porsche Consulting can also be found on our Jobs & Career profiles on social networks:
Please complete our online application form in full and attach your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) at the end. Please enter your salary requirement and desired location.
Further information about joining Porsche Consulting is available on our website:
Any questions on your application for Porsche Consulting? Our HR team is available to answer your questions from Monday to Friday between 3 pm and 7 pm on 0711 / 911 - 1 21 57.