- Code number: PCO-D-1701209-E-2
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg, München, Stuttgart
- Organization: Porsche Consulting GmbH
As (Senior) Consultant Digital Transformation, you help to shape the digital future for our clients and generate visible results in interdisciplinary teams. You will generate growth, create customer centricity and help our clients to achieve business excellence.
Our projects range from the formulation of (digital) strategies, through rapid pilot projects, to supporting the overall transformation process.
- Conduction of digitalization consultancy projects with a strong strategic core
- Consulting and guiding top management on the implementation of the Digital C-Level Agenda
- Design and implementation of digital strategies for future positioning and identification of areas of action, action along all three approaches of digitalization: Growth, Customer Experience, Efficiency
- Design of customer-centric business models and establishment/expansion of ecosystem thinking
- Definition and implementation of future Digital Operating Models (Process, Digital Organization, Governance, New Ways of Working, Future-ready IT, Change Management, etc.) incl. optimization of existing processes and organization using digital tools
- Design and implementation of agile organizational structures for digital products & services
- Realignment of IT, data/AI strategy and technology use
- Support in the implementation of digital transformation, including piloting of data-driven use cases, expansion of new digital service models, establishing innovation management
- Development and nurturing our external ecosystem
- Contribute to the constant development of our "thought leadership" (subject matter expertise, innovation, developing strategy papers)
#digital #transformation #digitalstrategy #strategy #digitaloperatingmodel
We are looking for personalities who, in addition to the necessary portion of passion for digital challenges, bring the following:
- Min. of 3-4 years of professional experience in a leading strategy consultancy, an industrial company or in a management role in a tech start-up
- Track record in the development and implementation of digital strategies and/or support of digital transformation projects
- Experience in the mobility ecosystem (preferably automotive OEM or supplier) or other industries such as Industrial Goods (incl. machinery & plant engineering, electronics, specialty vehicles, agriculture technology, construction), MedTech, Pharma, and digital health
- Profound understanding of digital technologies and their application fields
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and resilience in a demanding environment. Strategic thinking and customer-centric communication
- Above-average degree, ideally supplemented by an MBA or doctorate in Business, (Business) Engineering or (Business) Information Systems
- Excellent English and German skills are required
- Distinct willingness & enthusiasm to travel (also internationally)
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We think strategically and act pragmatically. True to this brand promise, our consultants effectively implement tailored concepts for more than 200 clients a year. Established in 1994, today Porsche Consulting GmbH is ranked as one of the top management consultancies in Germany with branches in Munich, Stuttgart, Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Sao Paulo, Atlanta and Shanghai. More than 650 passionate consultants and business service professionals help our clients – from large and medium-sized companies to multinational corporations – achieve measurable results and are enthusiastic about change. They represent us. They make us proud.
Further information is available here: www.porsche-consulting.de
- Induction – three-week training phase (warm-up) and mentoring program in the first six months
- Development – regular perspective feedback discussions and two training weeks per year
- Atmosphere – team events, such as e.g. skiing, Porsche driving experiences or the Porsche Consulting weekend is an annual highlight
- Flexibility – free selection the office location, home office days and sabbaticals
- Added benefits – diverse and multicultural environment, support for doctorates and MBA programs as well as Porsche/VW leasing
Please complete our online application form in full and attach your application documents (cover letter, CV, references) at the end. Please enter your salary requirement and desired location.
Further information about joining Porsche Consulting is available on our website:
Any questions on your application for Porsche Consulting? Our HR team is available to answer your questions from Monday to Friday between 3 pm and 7 pm on 0711 / 911 - 1 21 57.