P3 develops new business models, enable our customer to gain future sources of income and accompanies them in building up their skills.
P3 supports and empowers customer organizations to build robust structures to operate sustainably and grow in the future.
P3 provides end-to-end solutions in the field of security consulting and guarantees a seamless service and product rollout.
Ref.Nr. 3461 EN | Locations: Dallas (USA); Detroit (USA); Greenville (USA)
- You will be actively involved in designing the technological change towards electromobility, from the battery cell to the electric drive train to the charging station
- You will advise suppliers, automobile manufacturers and the energy industry on technological issues relating to electromobility and be responsible for project management
- You will develop future-oriented, innovative solutions and methods for our customers in the field of electromobility
- You will develop the conceptual design, planning, presentation and rollout of technical and business management issues relating to the main areas of charging and charging infrastructure, electric powertrain, battery, etc.
- You will support the development of the network within the e-Mobility field of competence and beyond
- You believe in the future of electromobility and want to show the sceptics where it leads? Us too!
- You speak technology and have an academic background
- You think conceptually, but can also implement
- You are results-oriented, but always have the human being in mind
- You describe yourself as a pragmatic doer with digital competence
- You are up to being a brand ambassador for P3
- You also meet the standard blah-blah: your English language skills are very good, you are a team player, but you can also work well alone, you can work with MS-Office, you are communicative and bring a high level of presentation skills, flexibility, and a willingness to travel with you
- You are a US citizen or a Permanent Resident (green-card-holder)
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus potential
- You can get healthcare, life insurance, dental & vision, 401(k) matching
- You have career opportunities in a fast-growing company and work in small, efficient project teams