In the Organization Transformation Team, we combine expert knowledge in the areas of change management, communication and enablement with a good dose of affinity and curiosity for new technologies. We help our customers to make digital transformations comprehensible and tangible for their employees and organization, to analyze the different aspects of change and to implement the appropriate measures together.
For our teams at the locations Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement.
- Support in the entire acquisition of new customer projects (e.g. preparation of content and commercial offers, participation in customer presentations, etc.)
- Work as part of a team at the client's site (or virtually) on, among other things, mobilizing and engaging executives and employees, designing and implementing change campaigns, activating business networks to support the change effort in the organization, preparing labs and creating communication materials
- Application of state-of-the-art change methods such as people analytics, design thinking, behavioral change, change monitoring and agile project management
- Content support in the creation of proposals for our customers and responsibility for defined work packages
- Engagement in our market offering teams for the new and further development of our services with the goal of keeping them at best-in-class level
- Work closely with colleagues across the Human Capital Practice to develop the best solutions for our clients
- At least 2-years of relevant professional experience in the above-mentioned areas of responsibility as well as an excellent university transcript
- Confident use of traditional and innovative change tools and methodologies, such as visualization techniques, personas, design thinking and agile change management, digital engagement platforms, collaboration tools and social media
- Excellent analysis and interpretation skills
- Very good and convincing presentation and facilitation skills
- High sense of responsibility towards team members and coaching of colleagues
- In-depth knowledge of project management as well as customer management paired with strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Very flexible thinking under new conditions and willingness to travel
- Fluent English and German
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?
mehrere Standorte, DE