- Code number: MHP-D-0-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta
- Organization: MHP - A Porsche Company
- Drive technical direction as a technical lead of customer-facing AWS service that will delight our customers end to end
- You will work with engineers at all levels in an environment that fosters personal growth on challenging projects that solve real-world problems
- You're the leader that sets the AWS strategy on how to best integrate highly heterogenous industrial environments with existing and new cloud services at scale. You're the leader that sets that strategy on how to best integrate highly heterogenous industrial environments with existing and new cloud services at scale.
- Be creative, customer-centric thinking and a combination of techniques from industrial engineering all the way to highly distributed systems
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Deploy process-, quality- and cost-optimized concepts
- Create long term relationships with clients
- Support Business Development in different stages of the Opportunity Process
- Join a highly motivated and growing team
- B.Sc. or M.S. (preferable) in Computer Science, Business Administration, Economics, Information Systems or equivalent
- 5-7 years professional experience in software development
- AWS certified (preferable)
- Experience with designing, programming and debugging industrial control systems
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience in training and growing engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as Java, Scala or Python
MHP is a leading international management and IT consultancy. We develop pioneering mobility and manufacturing solutions for international corporations, established mid-sized companies and disruptive startups.
Our consulting approach is uniquely holistic. We combine IT and technology expertise with deep management knowledge. That’s why MHP is the ideal partner for a successful digital overhaul. As digitization experts, we provide crucial analysis and cutting strategies to convert change processes into sustainable value.
Over 2,500 MHP employees currently advise 300 clients worldwide. International service means international presence, and MHP has planted flags over the globe. We have 13 offices - eight in Germany and the rest in the UK, China, Romania, the US and Switzerland. But the same, central principle applies in every location - MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Consulting is an extremely diverse field, with no two days the same. Every week presents new challenges. That’s not advertising speak - it's the truth. We’re proud of our achievements, and share them online. Take a look at our online channels for a taste of current events, expert interviews, videos, specialist articles and photo galleries.
With MHP you have a hand in shaping tomorrow. Apply now on our JobLocator. Please include all documents such as cover letter, resume, references and project lists (if applicable).
Our recruiting team will review your application for not only the specified job, but for other opportunities as well. This way we can evaluate whether there is an even more suitable position for you at MHP.
You can reach our recruiting team at Recruiting-Americas@mhp.com