The Data Science department uses state-of-the-art machine learning and optimization techniques to continuously improve business processes at NEW YORKER. We work in agile project teams on a variety of use cases, including image recognition, order optimization, pricing, distribution and logistics. We are a very ambitious and international team and are proud of our high standards.
- Design and implement internal Frontend web applications and maintain existing ones
- Work closely with Full Stack, Backend, Data Engineers and Data Scientists to operationalize internal Data Science products
- Completed degree in Computer Science, a comparable degree or solid practical programming experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a Frontend or Fullstack Engineer
- Excellent knowledge of React, preferably with good knowledge of React Hooks, Redux and unit testing with Jest.
- You are a team player and strong communicator with a hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of Node.js, Typescript, Vue.js and Cypress.js
- Experience in UI or UX design
- Knowledge of Python and Flask
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- A very competitive salary
- Working in a joint data science and data engineering team
- Realization of data solutions impacting 1000 stores in over 40 countries
- Excellent work-life balance
- MacBook Pro and a 27” 4k screen
- German lessons and other benefits
- Level up your skills through conferences, courses and meetups
- 30 days of vacation
We are looking forward to your online application including your earliest possible date of entry and your salary expectations.
Contact: Gesa Mischnick
P 0531 2135 - 5321