The Last Mile team within Amazon Logistics is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Product Manager to lead a team, procure materials, oversee planning and production for coordinate Amazon's branded fleet of Last Mile vehicles.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experiences through the introduction of innovative new products and services in the Last Mile Delivery space. The Last Mile initiative is a highly visible program (internally and with our customers).
This role will be responsible for sourcing raw material, up fitters, negotiations, planning and oversight of the supply chain across Europe and beyond for Amazon's Last Mile commercial vehicle fleet from the order placement to the final destination countries. You will liaise with senior stakeholders from our fleet management partners and other supply chain partners to ensure the timely and effective deployment of our commercial vehicle fleet. You need to be comfortable handling highly complex relationships with external parties and coordinating multiple internal Amazon teams to achieve your goals. As part of this role you will also manage a team of supply chain managers. You will also closely coordinate with other leaders internally in this highly visible role within Amazon.
Key job responsibilities
Some of the key job functions:
· Sourcing raw material for up fit, negotiating for cost, volume and on time availability
· Designing vehicle up fit supply chain and establish relationship with external partners for this purpose
· Autonomously develop and align standards to deploy vehicles on-time and to specification, while accounting for the flexibility needs of our fleet operations teams.
· Agile on requirements with supply chain partners on timelines, quality of service and other potential bottlenecks.
· Delivering the key metrics – program performance, program growth, on-time execution and quality assurance. Including the ability to aggregate information and to present key information to internal and external stakeholders.
· Take accountability and directing planning, resolution and execution.
· Think out of the box solutions and implement innovative ideas to improve delivery experience
· Completed bachelor's degree or higher.
· Solid experience handling complex programs. Ideally in the automotive sector, in the areas of fleet management, up-fitting, procurement or related fields.
· Fluency in English, both written and verbal
· MBA or Masters in engineering
· Experience with commercial vehicles
· Proven ability to organize complex supply chain programs with multiple internal and external actors.
· Great analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions.
· Experience in aggregating information and communicating effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Fluency in one or more European languages will be a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.