- be responsible for a challenging range of duties requiring independent thinking and action at Board-level
- work closely with the CTO/DTO of ZEISS Consumer Markets Segment and support him in strategic and operational issues as part of our focused growth strategy
- focus on compiling analyses and concepts, as well as implementing and managing projects (e.g. within the scope of digitalization projects, M&A activities, market analyses, technology radar, business expansion options and organizational developments)
- prepare lectures and speeches and compile presentations as well as reports in German and English
- provide expert support in the preparation and follow-up of meetings and appointments of the Board with supervisory committees as well as management bodies
- build up a strong global network across ZEISS Group and set the foundation for a potentially outstanding international career path
- a university degree in business administration or engineering with outstanding grades, ideally including an excellent MBA degree
- several years of experience in industry or in a top management consulting firm, preferably in business and organizational development
- preferably experience abroad (e.g. in the Asia region) as well as experience in M&A and/or digital transformation
- demonstrated your ability to think analytically and possess a high degree of flexibility and endurance
- excellent capability of expression, both verbally and in writing, speak business fluent English and good skills in compiling analyses and presentations
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.