Come build the future with us.
What unites all Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we all strive to delight Customers and make their lives easier. Together, we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Amazon’s marketplace is home to more than two million small businesses, individual Selling Partners and household names, who reach tens of millions of potential customers. These customers can choose from more than 120 million products and this vast choice is only possible, because of the many entrepreneurial, third-party businesses, who offer their products on the platform. Today, more than 50% of worldwide purchases from Amazon’s sites are made from third party sellers.
The Amazon Marketplace team is seeking an experienced Senior New Key Accounts Manager, who is responsible to develop new business opportunities with large enterprise sized merchants. In this role, you will identify and execute deals with new to Amazon e-commerce merchants and expand the Amazon Marketplace merchant base. You will also work across Amazon to utilize other products and services to create new and powerful value propositions for these e-commerce merchants.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Be responsible for building strategic relationships with large e-commerce merchants at the most senior levels. Operationally support them in launching and growing on Amazon.
· Develop an account plan for building the business on the Amazon Marketplace. Coordinate functional teams to ensure highest integration standards. Manage complex contract negotiations. Successfully prioritizing the needs of merchants in a manner that balances their needs and internal priorities.
· Explore new market segment opportunities and identify new prospects that benefit from Amazon Marketplace.
· Partner closely with internal and external cross-functional teams to guide the direction of our product offerings. Drive content for internal business communications highlighting various initiatives, successes, and improvement opportunities through the voice of your merchants.
· Prepare and conduct business reviews with the senior management teams on progress, opportunities and roadblocks to closing new merchants for the Amazon Marketplace.
· Be accountable for driving, measuring, and reporting on key inputs and outputs in Salesforce and other reporting systems.
· Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting the merchant categories and establish periodic reviews that address key business issues
· This is an individual contributor role
For this position, we expect..
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of experience in sales/business development, e-commerce, payments or retail experience
· Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome
· Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
· Willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Further Qualifications would be a plus..
· Advanced Business degree / studies from reputable school
· Track record of managing large enterprise clients or accounts and dynamic account portfolios
· Ability to think strategically while delivering detailed execution
· Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to operate in a complex organization and reach internal agreements on the separation of roles and responsibility
· Independence and flexibility in dealing with multiple complex issues. Strong problem-solving and service orientation.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs