Do you want to shape the future of Amazon’s Retail business in Germany? Amazon is looking for a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) in part-time (20-29 hours/week) for our DE projects team, who incorporates a solid business understanding and top-notch analytical skills with the technical background to help launching and drive major projects across all product lines with high impact on growth, cost efficiency and customer experience.
You will closely work with technical teams across the world as well as the local business teams. This position is located in Munich.
· Provide analytical support to analyze performance and derive clear recommendations for business actions based on their financial impact, customer benefit and complexity
· Develop innovative and scalable ideas with high impact on growth, cost or customer experience, in close collaboration with Retail teams
· Help launching projects and initiatives across Amazon.de divisions to improve Retail efficiency and customer experience
· Act as end-to-end owner of projects, from developing an idea and assessing it, to defining the technical requirements and specifications, to coordinating the roll-out
· Support the creation of business plans for new opportunities
· Monitor project progress and success; report the project status towards Senior Management and key EU / worldwide stakeholders.
· Partner with US teams and international project teams to jointly work on projects, expand the geographical scope of initiatives and share best practices
For this position, we expect:
· University degree, ideally in a technical or analytical discipline or MBA
· Multiple years of relevant experience gained in an analytically focused role, for example in consulting, financial/business analysis, investment banking or project management
· Experience dealing with large sets of data to identify trends and issues
· Ability to manage projects including work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Business fluent in English, including strong writing skills
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Retail/Supply Chain Management background
· Experience in generating and launching new businesses/ focusing on process improvement
· Experience in BI intelligence tools, e.g. SQL manager, Microsoft Access or Microsoft VBA
· Experience in identifying root causes of problems and necessary actions to eliminate them
· Results oriented, effectively prioritizing and multitasking, able to work with tight deadlines
· Strong communication skills - able to communicate effectively with senior management, tech teams and international stakeholders
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.