Come build the future with us!
Join a company that reinvents itself every day, where you can realize your own ideas. Working for Amazon is exciting every day!
The EU Consumables team is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-obsessed Senior Product Manager who will help define requirements and drive the development of a new product from concept to launch. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced start-up like environment and have a history of creating innovative solutions for customers. This role provides an opportunity to be integral part of a high priority initiative for Consumables.
You will be responsible for driving and synthesizing customer requirements into new product features and roadmaps. In this role you will work with development teams in EU and US to scope, plan and build this new experience for Consumables customers.
A successful candidate will have a passion for building and simplifying solutions and the entrepreneurial grit to get things done!
Key job responsibilities
· Write product documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams
· Contribute to the overall product roadmap, and manage prioritization and trade-offs against developer experience, customer experience, and time to market
· Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
· Establish business processes and policies as well as metrics and indicators for success
· Measure and analyze existing products and business models for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to developers and customers
· Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
For this position, we expect:
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
· Several years of product management experience
· Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Master's degree in a relevant field
· Successful track record of delivering innovative products that customers love
· Excellent communication and persuasion skills; demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and bold vision
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with pro-forma financial and operational analysis
· Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities
· Strong bias for action; willingness to roll up the sleeves and ability to juggle multiple priorities to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Recognizes that product development is a team sport; Has a strong team-orientation
· Personal passion for (and early adopter of) emerging technologies and committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or any other assistance, please let the recruiting team know and they will support you with the necessary actions throughout the interview process.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.