The Center for Integrated Research is comprised of researchers who support and conduct the design, research, production, and deployment of foundational perspectives and other thought leadership materials across multiple campaigns. This work drives to the heart of Deloitte’s prioritized “issues to own” and positions the firm as a thought leader in the marketplace.
For our team at the location Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement.
- Work alongside the senior campaign manager to ensure regionally relevant perspectives are integrated into global strategic campaign plans. Overseeing project teams, you will drive the regional research agenda and publication of research work that supports overarching constructs such as Trust, Climate Change, Future of Work, or that examine the convergence of transformational technologies such as cloud, AI, cyber, and others
- Shape the CIR’s research agenda by working to frame the themes and priority topics with stakeholders in Deloitte, serving as a regional leader and representative for one or more topics, and overseeing the thought leadership created by experts within the practice regionally
- Collaborate, coordinate, and strategize with a wide variety of stakeholders in the business and across other research and insights centers, leveraging the breadth and depth of subject matter expertise in the firm to both build on the existing body of work and adhere to Deloitte’s rigorous quality standards
- Support CIR team members and other thought leaders in Deloitte in the design and execution of their initiatives, work with internal researchers and thought leaders to align CIR-related efforts and cultivate relationships with interested practitioners
- Collaborate with Deloitte’s senior practice leaders and leverage your strategic, writing, research, and creative skills to arrive at fresh ways to approach a research topic that uphold the CIR’s reputation for establishing unique perspectives that resonate with key client audiences. In addition to working with experts in the practice, you will also work closely with each other and with other research centers to collaborate across topics for more coordinated research and insights
- Build your reputation as a subject matter expert by delivering internal and external presentations on research and article topics and serve as a regional “face” of the CIR for clients, at conferences, with journalists and external publications, and for internal conversation with firm decision makers and client-facing teams
- Make a strategic impact by cultivating relationships with external researchers and thought leaders, using a wide variety of skill sets to ideate, analyze, project manage, and write research work that helps Deloitte differentiate in the marketplace
- Minimum 10 years of experience in an applied research and/or writing role;
Preferred experience in one or more technology domains (e.g., cloud, AI), talent-related domains (e.g., Future of Work), or topics related to sustainability, climate change, or economics
- Proficiency in primary and secondary research, including strong capabilities in desk research, quantitative surveys, qualitative interview processes, quantitative analysis, and other research techniques
- Fluent in US/UK English
- Executive-level verbal and written communication skills in US/UK English, as well as strong editorial skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple stakeholders and forge consensus
- Agility to move between multiple topics while developing a depth of expertise, along with Curiosity around emerging shifts in the business landscape (technology-driven and from other sources) and ability to frame those shifts in relation to business impact
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines with strong project management skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to write publication-ready articles and analyses of emerging and complex topics
- Up to 20% travel required
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting Team.
The inclusion of people with disabilities is our mutual understanding. We very much appreciate your application. Due to our German data protection law, please note that we can only accept online applications via our online recruitment system.
Our FAQs will help you with questions concerning applications at Deloitte. Additionally, our application tips will give you specific advice on how to apply successfully via our online portal:
What impact will you make?