- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance tasks on light rail vehicles in accordance with current requirements and documentation
- Perform maintenance work on associated mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Document maintenance and repair works in the maintenance management system
- Follow and support the logistics processes: booking of parts, incoming goods, etc.
- Contribute to ensure a high availability and reliability of the fleet
- Investigate and repair complex faults
- Perform complete revision of train sets, including commissioning of the vehicle after revision
- Comply to all safety, quality and environmental standards and requirements
- Technical education as mechanics, electrician, electrotechnician or equivalent
- Experience in maintenance of vehicles or in an equivalent technical service department
- Experience from railway operations is an advantage but not a requirement
- Proficient with Microsoft office and ability to use IT tools (maintenance management)
- Good written / oral communication in English. Knowledge of Norwegian is an important advantage. Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Results-oriented with a positive attitude
We offer an interesting challenge in a success-oriented company with a strong identity and good development opportunities, both in Norway and internationally.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Stadler Service Norway - Bergen
+47 919 04 423