- Code number: CET-D-1600682160-E-2
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Pforzheim
- Organization: CETITEC GmbH
- Development of automotive components and applications for vehicle connectivity systems
- Architecture, design and development of components
- Implementation of source code and documentation
- Porting and integration of software components to different operating systems and platforms
- Successful university degree in Informatics, Electrotechnics or similar qualification
- At least 2 – 3 years professional experience, preferably in the automotive sector
- Solid knowledge of programming concepts in C and/or C++
- Practical programming experience in C or C++ based software projects
- Knowledge of the interactions within heterogenous computer systems
- Knowledge of operating system concepts and architecture
- Knowledge of build processes and tools (CMake, Make) desirable
- Passion for network technologies and distributed systems
- Strong interest in developing high quality software
- Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
CETITEC GmbH is a leading specialist for the development of automotive software products. For over 20 years our software components have been key elements of the connectivity systems in vehicles manufactured by major automotive manufacturers worldwide. By continuing to develop new products we provide state of the art technologies and solutions for the vehicles of the future and enhance the flexibility and safety of drivers and passengers on the road.
We at CETITEC believe that work is a huge part of your life so we want it to be interesting and fun. At CETITEC you will be working with the newest technologies on challenging subject matter whilst able to enjoy team sports, company events and fun moments with your team colleagues. Cetitecians work hard, support each other and go home with a sense of job satisfaction. We keep ourselves up to date with the latest tools and tricks of the trade and everyone has a seat at the table!
CETITEC is an equal opportunities employer.