Software Developer C/C++ VNI (Iasi)
Software Developer C/C++ VNI (Iasi)
Highly skilled in programming? You should see what proposition we have for you. We are looking for a Software Developer C/C++ for VNI (Iasi) in our team.
If you are oriented towards innovation, now you have the chance to make a career out of it. We want to build the future vehicles and we want you along with us!
Do you want to be a Software Developer C/C++ for VNI (Iasi) ? These should spark your interest:
• you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products
• in VNI CE department, we work mainly on telematics projects for features as over the air update, emergency calls, stolen vehicle tracking, vehicle location by GPS, wireless vehicle safety communications, vehicle diagnostics and maintenance notifications.
• as a software developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative telematics & infotainment products.
• you are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components;
• you are involved in product definition and specification, develop the architecture and implement it later in the system
• you work in Agile teams and in a SAFE environment to learn and improve
• implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level
• experience each software development phase (client specifications, design, code, tests and validations)
• collaborate with our architects, experienced developers and Integration & Testing colleagues, in order to achieve cohesive, performant and fully functional solutions
• ensure the required quality level over the development process
• bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the future automotive products
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services.
By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
- are a graduate of a Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics)
- have good knowledge of C programming language and OOP principles in C++ and/or other object-oriented languages
- are passionate about programming or automotive
- have knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows)
- own logical and structural thinking
- Have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the field;
- have good communication skills and team orientated approach
- are advanced in English skills like: speaking, writing and listening
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry
- Experience in software development process
- Experience in Java, Python, bash programming
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira
- Basic Electronics knowledge
If the above descriptions suits you, we will certainly like to meet you!
• flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• competitive salaries & benefits;
• health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• a mentor for the integration period
• professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• international Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
The Recruitment process is divided into three steps: a short get to know discussion followed by a technical assessment and a final HR discussion, in order to assess our compatibility and your fit to one of our projects. You will receive a feedback from us, regardless of the final answer.
We are excited to be meeting you, hope you are too!
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Weitere Jobangebote von Continental AG
TÜV Rheinland | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Bochum
ALTEN GmbH | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | München
Fachreferentin technische Investitionsplanung und -strategie (w/
Deutsche Bahn | Senior Professional | Berlin
IT Specialist (m/
NEW YORKER | Senior Professional | Braunschweig
Projektmanager Telekommunikationstechnik (w/
Deutsche Bahn | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Fulda
T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH | Senior Professional | Berlin, Dresden, Jena, Leipzig