- Code number: PDG-D-1596112975-E
- Entry level: Graduates / Young Professionals
- Location: Berlin
- Organization: Porsche Digital GmbH
Design, build and execute tests for validation at each phase of the product lifecycle in a cloud
- Develop test cases for automated unit and integration testing
- Responsible for maintaining continuous software quality at all levels of abstraction
- Ensure optimal software performance, scalability and availability in production environment
- Collaborate with a cross-functional product team for risk analysis and reporting
- Ability to analytically and critically understand system architecture and proposing improvements
- Push and strive for resolving bugs without compromising quality
- Mentor even experienced software engineers on quality-related topics in their code
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies and tools
- Experience with creating and executing automated and manual test plans
- Experience writing different tests (unit, end-to-end, integration, etc.)
- Experience testing cloud applications and monitoring (preferably AWS)
- Knowledge of working with continuous integration/delivery methodologies
- Ability to adapt to cross-functional teams and new ways of working
- Knowledge and experience working in agile teams and/or a willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
As a 100% subsidiary of Porsche AG, we have set out as Porsche Digital to develop innovative visions, strategies, products, business models and inspiring customer experiences in order to expand the definition of the Porsche brand in the age of digitalization. This involves strategies as well as innovative solutions and concepts conceived far into the future.
Porsche Digital is the interface to innovators and startups worldwide. Our tasks also include venturing, the search for innovative partners in the context of Porsche's digital transformation and the implementation of new customer offers.
With our own organizational processes - but in cooperation with all departments of Porsche AG and its subsidiaries - we create a global environment with locations in Ludwigsburg, Berlin, Silicon Valley and other locations.
Visit us on porsche-digital.de.