Software Tester for VNI (Iasi)
Software Tester for VNI (Iasi)
Highly skilled in testing? You should see what proposition we have for you. We are looking for a Software Developer in our Vehicle Networking & Information team.
If you are oriented towards innovation, now you have the chance to make a career out of it. We want to build the future vehicles and we want you along with us!
Do you want to be a Software tester for Vehicle Networking and Information ?
These should spark your interest:
• Join the team in IASI and you will participate to the development of an extensive range of products (from Integrated Body Controllers to Sunroof Electronics, from Door Control Units to innovative light control electronics) for premium car manufacturers.
• You will contribute to development of highly sophisticated solutions for creative projects, by:
- Analyzing software requirements to determine test scenarios;
- Developing test cases according to architecture and design;
- Designing and implementing scripts for automated testing;
- Executing, debugging own automated scripts and evaluating the results of the measurements;
- Working with automotive gadgets and technologies of the future cars;
- Working with real devices build in the car or with professional simulations;
- Developing the simulation by designing interfaces and writing code in specific SW development environments';
- Collaborating with a strong international team.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services.
By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you:
• Have good C, C++ programming skills;
• Own testing basic knowledge (types of testing, testing techniques)
• Know embedded systems fundamentals (memory access, timing constraints, inputs/outputs)
• Own basic electronics;
• Have analytical Thinking and problem solving skills;
• Are an English Independent user;
• Own a positive attitude and optimism, plus a big smile
• Have an university degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, Automatics, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Medical Bioengineering, Informatics).
Would be a plus:
• Scripting knowledge (Python, Perl, Ruby);
• Microcontroller fundamentals (like communication protocols, memory types);
• Knowledge of debugging technique and ability of using hardware equipment;
• Configuration management, software/test cases version control.
At Vehicle Network & Information, we make individual mobility more comfortable, reliable, connected and safer. Adding new value via our dedicated people is our driving force. We are the leading system integrator and provider of VNI functions.
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 220,000 employees in 56 countries. Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.3 billion in 2016.
Weitere Jobangebote von Continental AG
Technische*r Mitarbeiter*in im Bereich Chemietechnik
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Gießen
ALTEN GmbH | Senior Professional | Stuttgart
Systems Architect (m/
Jungheinrich Aktiengesellschaft | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Lüneburg
Temporary Expert Flight Control Actuators (m/
Altran GmbH & Co. KG | Senior Professional | München
Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Freiburg im Breisgau
Systemingenieur E-Mobilität Batterie Management Systeme (m/
manu dextra GmbH | Junior Professional, Senior Professional | Nürnberg, Stuttgart