and their trends in the eyewear industry and beyond.
Furthermore you will
- support the transformation of our highly motivated teams
- assist established programs using agile frameworks, such as SAFe or lean startup approach (e.g., Build-Measure-Learn)
- an advanced degree in (medical) computer science, engineering or mathematics
- at least five years’ experience in implementing solutions, preferably in a omni-channel or online commerce related industry
- at least three years’ hands-on architecture experience related to cloud technologies preferably Azure services
- experience in developing regulated software (e.g., Software as a Medical Device), preferably in an agile setup, and with medical standards such as DICOM, FHIR
- experience in big data analytics and machine learning applications is of benefit
- ability of strategic and forward-looking definition of technology stacks that address the business, product and technical challenges
- strong communication, facilitation and analytical skills in English, preferably also in German
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.