Do you have passion for emerging business models and supporting strategic German Software Companies in their journey to and in the cloud? Do you have the business savvy and the technical understanding necessary to expand & accelerate AWS leadership as the key technology provider and innovation enabler in German Software Industry?
Established German Software Companies (Independent Software Vendors or ISVs) are challenged by disruptive start-ups and new evolving business models from around the world. Innovation is happening right now through new and innovative usage and integration of AI, IoT, ML, Voice etc to existing systems. Be at the heart of the business model transformation and guide software companies as trusted advisor through their transformational journey from traditional to SaaS business model, enabling them to be more innovative and bring breakthrough Software Made in Germany to the worldwide market!
As ISV Account Manager you will have the unique opportunity to drive and shape the future of the Software Industry and AWS in Germany.
The ideal candidate will drive an engagement at the executive level as well as with software architects and have combination of sales / account management and technical understanding of software industry. She/he should also be an innovation oriented self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver results.
Locations: Munich office or Berlin office
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Act as a trusted advisor to senior management in software companies
· Support Software Companies in their development towards SaaS business model
· Establish long-term relationships and strategic partnerships with ISVs
· Manage accounts concurrently & strategically
· Develop thought leadership in Software as a Service business model area
· Develop and execute against a territory plan, meet or exceed your quarterly targets
· Articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Limited travel within Germany
· Several years of sales, technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering/strategic consulting experience
· Experience working with/in German software company/companies
· BA/BS degree required, masters degree a plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills both in German and English
· Real life experience with Cloud technology and concepts
· Direct field experience in working with / for Software Companies
· Experience in driving the adoption of new technologies and SaaS solutions preferred
· Extra credit for literacy in DevOps, Serverless and/or IT architecture patterns
· A technical background in engineering or computer science is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.