- Be a key contributor in the team to build software and digital solutions
- Understand and translate business requirements into high quality software
- Responsible for critical technical problem solving
- Drive adoption of processes, best practices of development and testing
- Take technical leadership in collaboration with peer engineers and/or external vendors
- Minimal 7 years working experience in software product development
- Proficiency in C# and .NET, especially in ASP.NET Core and WPF/UWP
- Solid experience with the frameworks / libraries relevant to ASP.NET Core (ORM, OAuth, message broker, gRPC, SignalR, etc.)
- Solid experience with at least one mainstream database (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Strong skills in designing, developing, and integrating web APIs (REST, WebSocket, etc.)
- Strong skills in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Solid experience with Scrum methodology
- Familiar with the web server technologies (IIS, Apache, Nginx, etc.)
- Experience with image processing, computer vision is a big plus
- Proficiency in at least one web frontend framework (Angular, React, Vue.js, ect) is a big plus
- Experience with web security is a plus
- Experience with scalability technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) is a plus
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written) and good communication skills
- Ability to work independently yet team-oriented
- Self-motivated and open-minded with high degree of responsibility
- Work experience in cross-site international team is a plus
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.