The AWS Commerce Platform - Agreements team is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager to join our team in Berlin.
AWS Commerce Platform (CP) provides the back and front-end services that enable AWS service teams to sell and AWS customers to purchase AWS services and understand and manage their infrastructure costs. Because we sit at the nexus of all AWS services and end customers, we work closely across all AWS teams to ensure that we offer a great customer experience.
As a Sr. TPM in the Agreements team, you will own defining and delivering programs that shape the AWS end-to-end billing processes and evolve the systems that are the backbone of any purchase or subscription to AWS services. You will manage large programs with cross-organizational impact that require you to be a collaborative and curious self starter. This role will allow you to propose and drive innovation to improve customer experience across many stakeholders, teams and locations.
We don’t expect you to be an expert in billing, but we do expect you to be excited to learn about it!
We care about career growth and will try to find the right projects for you to innovate on behalf our customers and advance your own development.
Our team is family oriented and values work-life balance. We provide flexibility with a mix of being co-located in the office and working from home. While we sometimes have to work in the late afternoon or early evening to collaborate with our partners and clients in the US, we offer flexible working hours in return.
Our group in Berlin has been founded about four years ago and we have been growing as a diverse group with people from all over the world ever since. We are looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, empathetic and reliable, someone to help maintain a positive team culture while building for our customers.
· 4+ years project and program management experience with software engineering teams building scalable, distributed applications.
· 8+ years of experience working with software development teams (as an engineer, TPM or engineering manager).
· Track record of taking ownership and driving results in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment.
· Excellent technical and problem-solving skills, being able to deeply understand the technical details of a problem and foster collaboration to get to a path forward.
· Comfortable working on multiple programs at once.