Do you want to play an instrumental role in building a world-wide supply chain, with Earth’s most customer centric company? Here’s your opportunity!
We are seeking a dedicated Senior Vendor Manager (SVM) to strengthen our Supply Chain Programs team in Munich. The team owns all vendor facing Supply Chain programs, a cornerstone of Amazon’s strategy to innovate on behalf of our customers. We are looking for a commercial oriented professional with a Pan European scope.
A successful SVM will be able to:
· You will work with strategic vendors and pitch, lead negotiations and implement supply chain solutions.
· You have the ability to initiate and grow long term relationships with vendors’ C-level Decision Makers.
· You are experienced and enjoy building strong relationships internally and externally, driving significant top and bottom line results, and you are comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment.
· Your leadership presence, authority and communication skills allows you to represent Amazon at all executive levels.
· You feel comfortable in drawing metric-based conclusions and you don’t shy away from digesting large amount of metrics.
· You are curious about how things work, and a passion for driving automation and innovation in a sourcing & Supply Chain environment.
· You like finding smart ways of solving problems by collaborating with in-stock management, operations, logistics, finance etc. with a European scope.
· Extensive commercial experience, working across functions and geographies
· Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
· Bachelor’s degree
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
· Demonstrated skill with numbers, analyses and reports
· Able to work in a diverse team
· MBA from leading business school
· Exposed to Sourcing & Supply Chain challenges