At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become part of our Global Business Controlling team with exceptional visibility in an international environment and plenty of room for personal & professional development
- Work together with stakeholders around the globe and the CFO for Adhesive Technologies, where you can have a direct impact on the business success of Henkel
- Steer projects of major strategic and operational importance at Adhesives Technologies, such as STI (Short Term Incentives) and other bonus processes as well as GBS (Global Business Solutions) processes
- Tasks within STI processes: Steering & setting targets in line with the company strategy and objectives, providing guidance to Adhesives Organization and steer financial impacts based on quarterly simulations of target achievements and driving improvements & automation in STI processes (target setting and target achievements)
- Tasks within GBS processes include: Steering and monitoring cost and head count (FTE) of GBS resources, Coordinating KPI planning process for GBS in line with Adhesive strategy as well as setting-up and managing a governance framework for GBS (guidelines, procedures, Target Structure approach)
- Process ad-hoc management requests