Vereinigte Staaten, Kalifornien, South San Francisco
Schweiz, Basel-Stadt, Basel
The Team Performance Coach (TPC) will have an enterprise wide impact and sphere of influence to maximize team effectiveness across the drug development lifecycle from early stage to commercial launch and beyond. This role will coach and enable our leaders (LCLs, GDLs and iSLs) and teams (LCTs and DWGs) to drive the largest portfolio in the industry and lead a key focus area of development for their own team.
As a member of the Lifecycle Team Office, we role model behaviors and values we work to embed in the organization such as Roche Values, ReImagineD operating principles such as Fit-For-Purpose, Decision Focused & Fast, Integrated & Global, Empowered & Accountable, Customer-Centric, as well as Focus on the Right work, to Speak up and Challenge, to Take Smart Risks and to Foster Learning and Development.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
The Team Performance Coach is responsible for equipping lifecycle teams and leaders to deliver more and faster for patients across the Triads & LCTs by:
- Accountable for team effectiveness solutions of assigned LCTs/DWGs by providing performance optimization services [e.g., skill building, coaching, thought-partnership, team dynamic interventions (ie, conflict management, Leadership Circle, etc), customized to meet LCT/DWG needs
- Develop and continuously enhance service offerings provided by the LCT Office
- Provide active coaching, thought-partnership and problem solving to Triad & LCT/DWG
- Primary point of contact for assigned LCTs/DWGs into LCT Office services
- Serve as a ‘Service Area Lead’ (each will drive the development/enhancement of one area for the team) as a point of particular interest to share knowledge and build competence across the Team Performance Group (TPCs)
- Contribute to the learning loops and metrics as needed
- Actively contribute and collaborate on cross-LCTO projects/efforts with the Learning Solutions & Service Evolution Leader, Cross-Organization & Translation Leader and others in the LCTO (ie LCT in Action, LCT member onboarding, GDL development solutions, etc)
- Change agent; role model and embed new ways of working withing the LCT ecosystem
Education, Skills and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of pharma/biotech or related experience through consulting assignments, advanced degree preferred
- Organization development and/or coaching/leadership development experience, certified coach
- Successful demonstration of effective team and individual coaching and mentoring
- Excellent group facilitation skills, communication and project management skills
- Ability to successfully operate and influence in environments of ambiguity
- Experience and appreciation of enhancing team effectiveness and optimizing leadership, communication and knowledge management.
- Demonstrate a critical, entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset and a passion for delivering lasting value to customers. Able to see the big picture.
- Organizational savvy, change and conflict management
- International travel required
Who you are:
- Experienced professional with a broad understanding of pharmaceutical product development and a proven track record of delivering leadership development and team performance solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactively seek to evolve the Triads & LCTs/DWGs
- Committed to continuous learning and development, seeking out new ways of working and driving change
- Ensuring all team members understand the needs pertaining to the diversity of working across multiple cultures and countries to ensure communication, activities and influence effectively throughout the organization