At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The role of the AEI TCS Technician is to perform applications testing and lab work on products as described by the supervising TCS Engineer to ensure that newly developed and commercial products function effectively in customers applications and processes
- This can also be experimental work in support of investigation of quality issues
- Operating complex, programmable dispensing, mixing/dosing and other automated equipment is part of the job
- The TCS technician is expected to support customer visits and in house training initiatives for Sales, Distributors and customers
- It is the expectation that the technician can report the results in summary reports in English with conclusions and eventually communicate directly with the customer
- The position will be for 6-9 months in Westerlo, Belgium and will then move to the ICD in Dusseldorf, Germany as of Sept 2021