- work at the intersection of marketing, technology & data
- be responsible to deliver transparency through data
- optimize ROAS and monitor relevant KPIs along the customer journey
- define relevant target groups to steer marketing activities
- test and optimize the success of marketing activities
- create dashboards to communicate the success of marketing activities
- actively contribute to the success of ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners and the Business Units we collaborate with
- You have a university degree in (online-)marketing, digital business or any data related subject
- You have experience in the field of web analytics (Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics) and CDPs
- You have 4-6 years of experience in performance marketing, for instance within an agency
- You are not hesitant to get your hands dirty with data
- You have successfully created dashboards, using Power BI, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Programming languages, such as SQL and Python are a big plus
- You are an analytical thinker
- You are interested in digital transformation
- You are fluent in English and ideally also German
Join us today. Inspire people tomorrow.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes.