Come join the exciting team helping build out the talent that makes Amazon Web Services tick!
The Recruiting organization supporting Utility Computing (UC) EMEA is growing and we are looking for a skilled full life-cycle Technical Recruiter to join our Team in Berlin. UC Talent Acquisition EMEA is the group who supports the main AWS software development teams in 22 locations throughout the region, with our main sites in Berlin, Cambridge, Cape Town, Dublin, Gdansk, London, among others.
The successful candidate will be joining a team with a broad scope in both technologies and stakeholders. You will play a critical role in the provision of a full life-cycle recruiting service to our Amazon Web Services businesses, ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business.
You will love this job if you are someone:
· Who enjoys partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches and strategies
· Who knows recruiting is difficult, but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find niche profiles for the job at hand
· Who can proactively contribute to projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results
· Who loves to provide great experience to candidates and the hiring community
· Who challenges the status quo and approaches every day as if it was “day one”
· Who is passionate about technology and has a natural curiosity to learn more about the roles you recruit for and the products/technology the teams you support build
Responsibilities of a Technical Recruiter include:
· Full ownership of stakeholder relationships, including pipeline generation, business reporting, partnership building, and recruiting process education
· Building and executing attraction strategies for qualified active applicants, referrals, and passive candidates
· Assisting in the quality and maintenance of the Amazon interview process, including candidate feedback, mentoring team interviewers, etc.
· Partnering with Hiring Managers to build dynamic employment offers
· Maintaining relationships within the wider hiring community, and networking to improve and grow upon existing skills
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable years of applicable recruitment experience
· Knowledge about full life-cycle recruiting process, including candidate generation, stakeholder management, and closing
· Proven experience in Talent Acquisition space
· Experience partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies, including driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
· Experience driving social media campaigns and organizing event hiring, such as international hiring events, industry conferences, MeetUp group hiring, or other unique methods
· Experience hiring for technical roles (i.e. software engineers, front-end engineers, database engineers, product managers, program managers, etc.)
· Ability to provide evidence/examples of using data to drive decisions and build business cases when appropriate
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.